Active Network Manager (ANM)
ANM is a software platform that helps you manage your entire digital signage communications network of connected devices including meeting room panels, displays, and digital signage players.
ANM is constantly engaged allowing you a secure, operate, and maintain your network under real-world conditions.
Available in cloud, private cloud, and on-premise options
What can you accomplish using ANM?
Network Management means a lot of things to a lot of people. Here is what it means to us.
- Full configuration of SureVue players (Individual & batches)
- Screen control (i.e power on/off, input locking, etc)
- Player updating (individual & batches)
- Compliance mode (prevent changes to configuration of player & screen)
- Organization of players and users into multiple networks with flexible permissions layers
- Screenshots of end-point content
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Player health monitoring and alerting system
What about 3rd Party Devices?
Through ANM you can also monitor and manage the following:
Android OS devices
- Brightsign player: Brightsign HD 3, Brightsign XT 3, Brightsign XD 3, Brightsign LS 4, Brightsign HD 4, Brightsign XT1144, Brightsign XD 4
- LG SOC WEB OS 4.0 & Web OS 6.0
- Samsung SOC Tizen
- Windows 10 devices