Before the term Media Player existed, we were building hardware for continuous operation in some of the most demanding environments.
Today, we offer Digital Endpoints designed to deliver performance, stability, and a uniform user experience across an array of use cases.
- Product lifecycles of up to 10 years
- Designed for worst case usage, not “standard, typical or average” loads
- Adaptable assembly line based in the United States
- Every device undergoes rigorous stress testing and QC procedures
- Our proprietary Active Cooling System – 10 years with 0% system failure rate
- Up to five year extended hardware warranty with MediaVue OS and ANM subscriptions.
MediaVue OS has been designed from the ground up to be the most stable, secure, and scalable operating environment for the Digital Out-of-home industry. When used in conjunction with Active Network Manager, MediaVue OS enables a powerful set of remote management, configuration, and support tools, dramatically reducing the total cost of operating the network.
- Linux or Windows Embedded base
- Over a decade of experience optimizing OS for DOOH applications
- Third party application software (CMS, analytics, etc.) preinstalled
- Includes MediaVue’s rapid installation software
- No keyboard and mouse required for setup
- Automated Failure Resolution procedures embedded in
- Available remote factory restore capability
- Quarterly platform and security & stability updates
Active Network Manager:
Active Network Manager (ANM) is a full-featured, remote management toolset designed specifically to decrease the cost associated with deploying and managing large scale communication networks.
- Eliminates the need for on-site configuration
- Enables remote setup and configuration on single endpoint or network wide
- Provides real time assurance that endpoints, displays, software and network infrastructure are operating as expected
- Autonomously repairs many of the most common failures
- Delivers alerts with detailed diagnostics when human intervention is required
- Facilitates the remote deployment of new operating system and software stack
- Deployable on many 3rd party media players
- Cloud based and on-premise solutions
With extensive industry knowledge, certifications in partner platforms, and a mandate to assist in resolving issues irrespective of the cause, our U.S. based support team becomes an extension of your own.
- Domestic Support (9-5 Eastern US Time)
- Complementary NRE (Amount based on percentage of total contract)
Discover a wealth of information about MediaVue and our cutting-edge digital signage solutions in our Knowledge Center. Dive into a comprehensive collection of resources, guides, and articles that are tailored specifically to help you master the art of digital signage using our platform.
- Setting up your SureVue
- Batch OS and CMS client updating through ANM
- Power Scheduling your player population
- Setting up Display Control